I love how every photograph is worth a thousand words. To grasp the message a photograph is trying to portray, you have to endure a talent more than just your eyesight. The use of lightning, angles, and posture determine the essence of photography.
I adore this one, I want all those jewels & beauty.
I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
1 comment:
I love this blog! I am really into all things Indian, so that first pic really grabbed me!mcmc
Post a Comment