kinda hate rhianna, but would totally rock the FIT dude look and the 'simplicity' is the shiznit. like the blog. and yes, you do indeed seem to be a live gal, lol.
I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
7 comments:
oh like the shoe, it's funky!!
but rihanna, please no, she's just vulgar!
kinda hate rhianna, but would totally rock the FIT dude look and the 'simplicity' is the shiznit. like the blog. and yes, you do indeed seem to be a live gal, lol.
great outfits!!
I want to be wearing what F.I.T. dude is wearing right now :)
Amazing sets, I especially like the first one with Rihanna! I love Rihanna! :)
xoxo,
S-C
In response to your comment: I'm pretty jealous that you have a pair of thigh high purple boots!
Like all that pink.
Post a Comment