Sighs* I lack words to describe this wonderful, powerful, sensual, incredibly mind-blowing character. She reminds me of myself. Honestly, we both strive for what we desire and we both hope to change the world with the smallest of gestures. She is beyond anyone I have ever known. She makes you smile and cry of joy at the same time. How can someone be this amazing? It's possible. We are both strong-valiant individuals, achieving greatness.
I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
No comments:
Post a Comment