I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
4 comments:
i love these picks. if only i can stare them to come out from the screen.
i really love your red shoes below. =)
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
I would die for that first outfit! you are amazing at styling!
you have a great fashion blog. i love these pieces.
I love the eclectic choices you have in these outfit picks. Love each and single one of them. Chic taste you have for sure.
www.thestarvingstylist.com
Post a Comment