From small to medium to LARGE. Bows are in for SPRING/SUMMER/FALL 09. I personally like this trend because you can wear the simplest thing and if you put a hint of bows like a clutch, a belt, or simply a headband, you'll look more feminine and they add a nice touch to the outfit.
I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
2 comments:
Cool pictures!!! We love your blog!!!
damn looks like its about to be bow-mania this fall. I can dig it though.
Post a Comment