I have a question about FIT..first off how do you like it? second off I was looking at the applications on the SUNY website, and they only have applications for 2009 attendances....is it possible to apply for 2010 now? because i dont see the application for it...excuse my dumbness lol
I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
2 comments:
I have a question about FIT..first off how do you like it?
second off I was looking at the applications on the SUNY website, and they only have applications for 2009 attendances....is it possible to apply for 2010 now? because i dont see the application for it...excuse my dumbness lol
Ha, great quote - love it!
About your last post, I guarantee shaved heads don't look good on most people. I thought this trend died out a few years ago?
Post a Comment