I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
7 comments:
omg i love these outfits !
and i love your blog !
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
The Turquoise and grey outfit is definitely my favourite!
wow, loving all the outfits! those purple heels are so amazing!
ooooooh!!!! these are all really fun!
qué bueno que entraste ami blo!!! ahora sé del tuyo!! y me encanta!!!!!!!
Turquoise & Gray.
classy and funky at the same time.
cool blog btw
Ohmygod, these sets are soooo HOT!
You've created each look flawlessly. xxx
Post a Comment