I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
7 comments:
I always find the most inspirational photos on here, and this post is no exception!
love neon!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, the yellow nail polish seems to be a crazy idea! And it looks so good
those hairs are inspirational!
thats love ;)
XX
i love the green heels/pink socks! so funky fun.
Post a Comment