I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
10 comments:
hi. i really like your blog! omg i love gwen stefani's designs! i'd rock all those outfits. : )
xoxo
vixen
p.s. thanx for coming by my blog. : )
tokyo style rules!!
Thank you, Cherina. I love your name!! :)
Great blog! super cool outfits!
Your creations are fantastic!!!
Such a sweetheart, thank you for loveliest comment!!
I adore your blog... the header is perfect!
great piece, love the colorful tartan, the purple jacket--so love and want to visit Tokyo :)
thanks for the sweet comment dear & the birthday wish to mom, thanks alot.
xoxo
i too am a harajuku girls fan <3
i have dreams of running away to tokyo to make my mark in the city!
love the first set. you have such a good eye for combos.
Ah so many cute sets, I can't pick a favorite! ^_^
And thanks so much for your comment! <3
xoxo,
S-C
Post a Comment