I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
4 comments:
the first set gears more toward my style...i love your blog, id like to add it to my list
aaah I LOVE BOTH OUTFITS!!! This is coOl!
You should make more! Like showing prints , leopards and stuff. awesome!
both outfits are wonderful, but it's the first that's really after my heart. gorgeous! great work.
I love this!! I would never ever evvvver wear something like this. But you know how you got me thinking?
THOSE TIGHTS ARE AWESOME I WANT A PAIR.
You like colour, don't you? :)
Post a Comment