This is street fashion and how people dress all over the world in major cities such as New York, Paris, Tokyo, Copenhagen, Miami, Chicago, L.A and much more, BUT! my favorite cities for La Moda! are of course, New York and Paris.
I don't know what is it about "fashion" that indulges me and makes me a victim of it. I have a fetish for shoes, every kind of shoe that is, from sneakers to 7 inch platforms. I have a thing for lipstick, all shades. I'm a dreamer, yet a realist. I'm an aspiring fashion stylist who believes imperfection is ok.
"Fashion fades; Style is eternal" -Yves Saint Laurent.
All personal images on this page unless stated otherwise are owned by lestylistcheri@blogspot.com, therefore no image may be used, stored, re-blogged, edited, modified, photoshoped, or posted on any other webpage by any means without my permission or consent. Please do not claim my pictures as your own. Commercial or private use of these photos are strictly prohibited.
No comments:
Post a Comment